Scheduling Departure Times @ 402-389-2242
- All Nyobrafting excursions are by reservation only. Click here
- All Nyobrafting excursions start at the Knights of Columbus Hall • 105 S Main St • Nenzel, NE
- Call Ryan @ 402-389-2242 to schedule your customized departure today!
What to Expect
- 1 Kayak plus paddle and PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Free welcome snack before boarding the shuttle
- Shuttle service to the Launch Site
- 1 Cooler Tube for every 5 Nyobrafters
- Trash and litter bags for your trip on the Niobrara
- Photo Landmark Guides while Nyobrafting
- Shuttle retrieval service at the
- Pick-Up Site Solar Clean-Up Showers at the end of your Nyobrafting excursion
- Western Hospitality
- Personalized Service
Important Things To Remember
- Each participant will be be required to complete a waiver of responsibility in the event of an accident.
- Apply sun block lotion or sunscreen before and during your Nyobrafting excursion.
- Wear a cap, visor, or sunglasses to help shield your face from the sun.
- (A 'securing retainer' such as Float Bobbers is highly recommended for your glasses/sunglasses.)
- All participants are required to wear securely fitted shoes (Aqua shoes, tennis shoes, or river sandals with straps) to avoid injuries. Flip-Flops are NOT suitable for floating down the river!
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Do not take Valuables! Phones, watches, rings, jewelry, keys, etc. will sink! Fences of all types (the most common is barbed wire) across the Niobrara are legal in Nebraska.
- Be prepared to portage when encountering fences or any other obstacles that block your passage.
- Watch for farm animals, wildlife, and other insects. You are in their home!
- Know the weather forecast.
- Carry a First Aid Kit (Make sure it is secured and in water proof covering).
- Dogs are allowed. You are assuming responsibility not only for their safety but also for their behavior towards others.
This excursion includes a safety orientation, transportation to the launch site, launching, approximately 4 hours of floating, retrieval, and return transportation to Nenzel. Float times will vary depending on water levels and weather conditions. Some walking is included.